Thirteeners: Why Only 13 Percent of Companies Successfully Execute Their Strategy--and How Yours Can Be One of Them

Thirteeners: Why Only 13 Percent of Companies Successfully Execute Their Strategy--and How Yours Can Be One of Them
ISBN10: 1626341591
Pages: 272
Published: March 3rd 2015 by Greenleaf Book Group Press
Goodreads Rating: 3.43
Genre: Nonfiction
ISBN13: 9781626341593
Author: Daniel Prosser

Prosser’s can-do attitude, paired with the book’s wealth of worksheets and easy-to-use exercises, make this an appealing and encouraging guide to success through improved communication. -- Publishers Weekly In today's corporate world, 87 percent of companies fail to successfully execute the strategy they set for a given year. In the pages of this book, CEO mentor and Coach Dan Prosser shows you how to make your company one of the other 13 percent--a Thirteener. In the process, he explains that the true challenge of building a great company--one that consistently executes its strategy--is understanding the real nature of human interaction and the key to success: connectedness. Whether you're a successful CEO, business owner, entrepreneur, or leader, or whether you're struggling to build the business you've always wanted, Thirteeners will help you... - transform your organization's internal connectedness so you can achieve the next level of performance you're looking for. - create a workplace environment that supports your vision and assures participation by every team member.

- produce breakthrough results. With a focus on business as a network of interrelated conversations and through groundbreaking ''Best Place To Work'' company research, Prosser demonstrates what you need to do to transform the way your employees think and act to achieve unprecedented levels of performance for your company.

Download PDF eBook 2018 brianfostermma.com